- A low cost, easy to use website offering
- No expertise required, off-the-shelf software made to look unique to you
- Use the managed website service for automated blog updates and news
- Integrate with your social media activity, featuring your own Twitter / Facebook links and feeds
- Use as a Splash Page to direct traffic to your current web offering, or for data capture
- Google approved for improved optimisation
Alternatively, many dealers have an e-commerce trading website only, whereas the addition of a content website featuring news, offers and updates will attract more incoming traffic that can be linked through to the e-commerce site. The two go hand in hand, so even if you have an industry trading site, you should consider a more dynamic landing page to get yourself noticed.
As part of a standard website you can take advantage of many of the features available with the software, using your own “widgets” on the page, showing your company logo, an online Bureau mailer, Twitter/Facebook links and feeds, or anything else unique about your business.
Sites can have as many pages as required to cover special offers, latest news, contact details or any other message or service. With the Club Front website offering it can be as simple or as detailed as you choose – and if time and knowledge are an issue, Office Club will manage the site for you ensuring that content is regularly updated to maintain your positive Google rankings.
When you have a website you have the ability to capture data, and if you have data from your site visitors you can start communicating and converting visitors into customers...And Office Club can help to facilitate that conversion with email marketing support and recommended communications.