- Over 25 years experience of helping independent resellers compete nationally
- Benefit from international buying power on leading brands
- Access specially negotiated direct purchasing prices from over 85 suppliers and manufacturers
- Omni-channel marketing support and expertise available, covering everything from online, B2B and B2C
- Centrally negotiated parcel carriage agreement for savings on deliveries
- Full business support including benchmarking, financial, legal and sustainability advice
Office Club has over 85 nominated suppliers, from mainstream branded stationery to specialist suppliers of business and facility supplies and we are continually reviewing purchasing agreements and suppliers to ensure the very best options are always available to you.
Office Club is a member of the Business Products Group International, the world’s largest consortium of independent dealers. BPGI Members span Europe and Australia with over $4bn in end-user sales purchasing power, as members we gain negotiating power with a range of suppliers and pass the benefit to our members.
The expertise available through Office Club extends beyond just online. We have been assisting both retail and commercial dealers since long before the internet was commonly used and our understanding of the requirements of dealers in all sectors is why manufacturers look to us first when launching new products, offering promotions, sharing market trends and providing the very best service and support levels.
We have segmented our offering, appreciating the different requirements of online, commercial and retail dealers; yet we also recognise the common requirements of independent resellers. Our members benefit through further collaboration in accessing ancillary services such as IT support, parcel delivery arrangements, financial and legal advice, as well as a wide range of networking opportunities.